Tenants Please send The Horton Company your email so we can register you for the Rent Cafe This will give you the opportunity to pay your rent ONLINE !!!! Info@thehortoncompany.com
Information to prevent Frozen Pipes :
- Always leave your heat on. Place your heat on low, no less than 50 degrees, when away from the home or on vacation.
- While sleeping, allow ALL faucets in your home to drip at a rate of 1 drip every 2-3 seconds. This keeps water flowing through your pipes to avoid pipes freezing. If the water pipes freeze, water flow will not restore until pipes thawed.
- Open cabinet doors under sinks to keep pipes warm.
- Make sure you know where your water cut off is at your home. This will cut the water off to your home until the burst water pipe is repaired.
- Disconnect all garden hoses from exterior faucets, if applicable.
Please remember to change your filters monthly
Clean out Dryer vent, in the line yearly. Lint clogged in line can cause a fire.
Please change your smoke alarm batteries every six months.
Carpets should be cleaned yearly !